Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Break Day

Stopped by the LCS for a box of SPA today since Voluntarheel had been having such good luck.  My first attempt however was less than ideal.



Needless to say with 1 box remaining on the shelf I, much like Black Bush, can't sleep on that.

Thank fully this one went a good bit better:

Photobucket


I felt much better about the outcome at this point so decided to grab a box of SPX and bring it home for the wife to open.  However once I got here she was more interested in filming a break than participating in one, so without further ado here we go:





What can i say..... I am a Matt Forte magnet.  The last 2 weeks my breaks have yeilded this:

Photobucket


Tomorrow I will get the blog caught up on my mailday trades, picked up alot of nice Panthers stuff lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment