Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best Box of 08 SPA yet for me......

But that isnt saying much!  hehe

Met up with Voluntarheel around lunch at the LCS and after watching him pop a 1/25 Eddie Royal Gold Patch I felt obligated to give it a shot....  

John David Booty 1 color Auto/Rookie 197/999 meh

John David Booty,Vikings,Patch,Rookie,Autograph

I'll get the scan in here later tonite.  Other hits were:

Autos:
Chevis Jackson 831/1199
Darius Reynaud 21/1199 - He and I have a serious Love/Hate relationship  -  i hate pulling him and he loves showing up in my boxes.

Rookies:
Lance Leggett - Browns
Kregg Lumpkin - Packers
Donovan Woods - Steelers
Darnell Jenkins - Texans

2 comments:

  1. at least you got the 3 autos!! I have seen MANY boxes with either 1 or 2 autos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my first 2 were of the 3 total variety.

    ReplyDelete