Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Recent Case Breaks





Here are the first of hopefully many breaks I will be posting here.   1 2006 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Football and 1 2008 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Football.  Some very nice hits, including 1 that when we hit it I really couldn't believe how nice it was.  Most of these cards will be making their way to my bucket in the next couple of days and a very few have found new homes already.










Tomorrow I hope to begin showing off a little of my personal collection. For a 3 month work in progress I believe its coming along nicely.

Should have a box of 07 National Treasures incoming in the next few days for a break and if you are interested in a group break of this product be sure to head over to SCU and get in on it before its tolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment